We are looking for a person for a production position in a production hall to prepare and assemble electrical wire harnesses.
Expand the offer
We offer the following:
Send your application and CV to: email@example.com
Poszukujemy osoby do obsługi systemów operacyjnych, ERP, Office 365, a także bieżącej obsługi zgłoszeń i nadzoru nad sprzętem…
Zgłoszenie i CV prześlij na adres: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Sir or Madam,
Pursuant to Article 13, section 1 and section 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), we hereby notify as follows:
1. The Controller of your personal data is ELTECHNIK SP. Z O.O., ul. Ozimska 6, Falmirowice, 46-053 Chrząstowice (KRS [National Court Register] No. 0000683536; NIP [VAT] No. 7543150871; REGON [National Official Business Register] No. 367606899).
2. If you want to receive information about your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process on the basis of the provisions of the Labour Code, the Civil Code and the consent given – Article 6(1)(c) and (a) – for employment contracts or performance of the contract and the consent given – Article 6(1)(b) and (a) for civil law contracts and to pursue claims.
4. Your personal data will be transferred to the hosting company that enables sending e-mails, recruitment portals, and other entities when it is required by law.
5. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
6. Your personal data will be processed until the end of the recruitment process or until withdrawal of your consent.
7. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, erase, limit the processing, transfer, and withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent before withdrawal and the right to object.
8. The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to take part in the recruitment process.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa) if you believe that the processing of personal data violates the law.
10. Your data will not be processed automatically or in the form of profiling.